Monday, March 10, 2008

Indian Crown Friend Discovers Crown is for More Than Just "Big Shots" - Crown Financial Ministries Stories Blog

Blessings to everyone visiting Crown Stories from around the world. We continue to receive traffic from Hong Kong, Europe, and beyond. We pray for God's incredible will for all of you. Please be sure to email us with any prayer requests, feedback, and especially if you would like to know more about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ - the Savior of all men who truly owns everything.

Today's story comes from a Crown friend in India, who learned that the biblical principles taught by Crown do indeed apply to all of us, regardless of our financial situation. Enjoy. . .


Introducing myself, I am C Stephen David, from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It was a JOY to hear God’s message through you in the Crown Financial Conference, which was held recently in Viceroy Hotel, Secunderabad.

When I first came to know about the conference, I was not interested to come. I was assuming this is for big-shots and for big-ministries. I thought I am a small minister of God and this does not help me. However, one brother called me up and told that he will pay the registration fee and encouraged me to come. Therefore, I with my co-worker (I am not with any organization but the Lord has blessed me with five wonderful co-workers in Christ) attended the conference.

It was really wonderful and I believe the Lord has led us to the meetings. The messages were practical, Scriptural and well-balanced. Especially, your sermon moved our hearts. It is true that the servants of God must first excel in the grace of giving and model ourselves before exhorting the believers to give. You know, Uncle (as a young man, I address you as Uncle, because, according to our custom it is disrespectful to call an elder with name), after few days, I shared with my co-workers, even your life example, and we all together bowed before God and made a commitment before the Lord and before each other that we give tithe (not maximum but minimum) out of all we receive.

I am sharing this as a note of thanks and to let know that you have been a blessing to us.

Uncle, if there are any study materials or videos you can send to help us learn more and to teach others, we will be glad to receive, learn and teach others. I am a young minister of God in full time ministry. If there is anything we can do for you, kindly feel comfortable to use our humble service in Christ Jesus.

May continue to bless your life and ministry abundantly in Christ Jesus. Amen.

With you in HIS service,
C. Stephen David

Digg this Crown Financial Ministries True Financial Freedom Stories Blog post
Fave this Crown Financial Ministries True Financial Freedom Stories Blog post on Technorati

0 comments: